Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello 2015!
Random thoughts for the new year...

So I was looking over some of the things I've saved from my time in fourth grade and I ran across this funny student answer I saved from a math test...



Math problem:  Jessica has a jar filled with pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters.  There are 2, 812 coins in the jar.  What information would you need to find out how many of these coins are pennies?



How did the student answer? Take out the quarters, nickels, and dimes.  


LOL!!

That actually makes sense!




Interesting article:  
     11 Habits of an Effective Teacher
     http://www.edutopia.org/discussion/11-habits-effective-teacher




Some more of my pics...

Bedouin tent in the Negev...



                                                                A kitten I found on a wall in Jerusalem



And just a few more thoughts...








No comments:

Post a Comment