Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September 21, 2016

One of my least favorite parts of teaching:  observations, evaluations, meeting with the principal about the observations/evaluations.

Image result for teacher evaluations


Image result for teacher evaluations


I will not cry,  I will not cry,  I will not cry.



And on another note...
How I've felt recently...



Recently heard in the classroom during snack...
"Cookie of mine,
Shimmer and shine.
Make me one more
cookie to find.
Poof!
Hey, I've got another cookie!"
(It was in her other hand!)

Boy singing during snack time...
(To the tune of "Dixie")
"I wish I had another cookie!
Look away, Cookieland."

Recently seen in the classroom...
One of the boys cradling another boy's head - "His brain is tired." 

A recent conversation in our classroom about George Washington...
Student:  Is he still alive?
Teacher:  No, because he lived long ago.
Student:  Oh, so when the dinosaurs were alive.
Teacher:  No, not that long ago.
Student:  Oh... so how old is he?
Teacher:  (Sigh)

Things my kiddos are obsessed with right now...

Image result for teenage mutant ninja turtles

If I mention any of these things things right now, the kiddos are like putty in my hand!!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment