Sunday, March 1, 2015

Finally!!

School is back on tomorrow! Over the past two weeks, we have been to school 2 1/2 days.  That's right.  2 1/2 days!!!!
I have bumped my lesson plans forward so many times I can't even remember what day I'm officially teaching anymore!!

Anyway, I know I have not been great about posting and I would like to get back in that habit.  The last two months have been crazy busy with assessments.  At least it has seemed that way.  I feel like every time I turn around there is another assessment I have to prepare, give, or record.  

I also have really been trying to be better organized.  I spent the 3 teacher workdays we had (on those EXTREMELY cold days!) labeling and organizing everything in the classroom.  I still have some things to do; I want to sort through the books on my bookshelf and organize the sink cabinet, but much of the room looks much better.  Or at least, I can find things quicker.  It's a work in progress! : )

Anyway, I want to start posting more pictures and videos again.  We have a field trip this week, so that will be another opportunity for pictures.  But until then, here is a video of our Valentine party, which the kids LOVED!!! 

We kept it VERY simple:  special cereal for snack, mini-cupcakes in the afternoon, watching the Valentine Charlie Brown movie, and time to pass out and open valentines.  
Short, sweet, and simple.  





No comments:

Post a Comment