Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Wednesday, November 18, 2014

Encouragement when you least expect it...


These are cards from 2 of my 4th graders:





These kinds of surprises I like.

It's funny how people can say or do something at the right time to make you feel better.  I try to do the same for others, but I don't always know exactly what to say or the right thing to do. But I have a feeling it's like what these kids have done for me without realizing:  just say what's kind and true.  You never know what heart you may touch.  These kids have no idea how encouraging it was for me to read these.  



As seen in our classroom...





And as I was spending some time perusing Pinterest (a dangerous hobby for a teacher, I know), I happened to stumble across this sweet little picture:  








No comments:

Post a Comment