Sunday, September 14, 2014

You know you're a teacher when you get excited about Staples/staples - both the thing AND the store!


Whew! It's been a busy couple of days! I've had my last weekend of shows of Peter Pan, which is a bittersweet change.  It was quite enjoyable and a wonderful experience! I haven't been able to play the piano for a few weeks, so I'll be glad to be able to get back to that now that I'm no longer a pirate!

But, wait for it...
Ahoy, it's Talk Like a Pirate Day this Friday!!
Will any pirates come swashbuckling through our classroom? 


From Friday:
On Friday we had some excitement in our classroom! The kids were singing "Let it Go" during our Fun Friday time when one of the kids walked up to me with a tooth in her hand.  
"Ms. Carter! Her tooth came out! And I helped her pull it! I just got a paper towel and yanked!"
: )


What is even funnier is I got all this on video.  : )
Hopefully I can get uploaded soon...

By the way...
We didn't do a spelling test on Friday.  It was a crazy day.  But we'll start with a spelling test on Friday, September 19.  

Have a happy Sunday!
See you tomorrow!
Love,
     Ms. Carter




No comments:

Post a Comment